- Board Member Since 2017
- Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations, St. Norbert College
- University of Wisconsin, Madison B.A. ’98
- Downtown De Pere resident since 2013
- Hometown: Green Bay
- Actively Involved in: De Pere Plan Commission, De Pere Economic Development Committee, De Pere Visioning and Branding Steering Committee
- Passionate about: Connecting ideas and talent. Building and strengthening talent pipeline in our region. Smart Growth economic development.
- Favorite things about De Pere: That my home is an easy walk to downtown where I can take in historic buildings, the library, restaurants, retail shops, Legion Pool, Voyager Park, and Fox River Trail.
Craig J. Kolb
- Current Executive Committee Member; In-coming 2017 Chair for DPACC; Board Member since 2015
- Previous Treasurer and Secretary for De Pere Main Street Program-De Pere native
- I appreciate De Pere for its beautiful and vibrant downtown with an active retail center along with a strong and growing manufacturing and light industrial sector. A great place to live and work enhancing quality of life.
Board Chair and Treasurer
Board member since 2000
Employee and then Partner with Hawkins Ash CPAs for 37 years, retired
Hometown Auburndale WI
Active in Rotary and the WICPA
The hospitality industry has been in Stacie’s blood for over 20 years with her first job in Manitowoc through present day in Ashwaubenon. Stacie has been the Director of Sales at aloft Hotel Green Bay since March 2010. Prior to this, Stacie worked at the Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay for almost 11 years. She is actively involved in the Green Bay Area Lodging Association, Ashwaubenon Business Association having served as President during the 2016-2017 season, and Wisconsin Business Travelers Association. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband of over 15 years Dale, going for long walks and traveling to see all 50 states together.
Stacy is actively involved in the community and has been involved in Service League, Women's Fund, Current Young Professionals, and served on the Board of Directors for the De Pere Area Chamber of Commerce, N.E.W. Friends of Music, Inc., Green Bay Civic Symphony, Ecumenical Partnership of Housing and Friends of the Brown County Library. Stacy is also a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, Outagamie County Bar Association and Brown County Bar Association.
In 2015 Stacy was named one of the Greater Green Bay Chamber’s Future 15 Young Professionals. In 2016 Stacy was named one of YOU Magazine’s “10 Women to Know” in Green Bay.
Stacy graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, after only three years of undergraduate study. She then graduated from Marquette Law School, where she was a member of the Marquette Elder's Advisor Law Review, served as Academic Support Program Leader and was a member of the National History Honor Society.
Stacy has been practicing family law since 2009. She lives in De Pere and attended West De Pere High School.
Board Member Since 2016
De Pere Resident
I enjoy being a part of this community, spending time with my family enjoying the outdoors. I look forward to raising my children in this great city.
Board member since 2017
Manager – Community & Economic Development for Wisconsin Public Service
Interested in making an impact and a community change agent. I love economic development because it’s ultimately about making connections. Passionate about downtowns, historic renovations, and adaptive reuse. Currently active in state, regional, and local economic and workforce development organizations across the WPS service area.
Jackie Olson works in Corporate Communications at American Transmission Co. Originally from northwestern Wisconsin, she has worked in the utility industry for more years than she can remember! She is a past chair of the De Pere Area Chamber of Commerce Board, and was actively involved in the De Pere High School Parents Club and Tennis Booster Club while her son was a student. She and her husband currently enjoy their empty-nest lifestyle at their home in Ledgeview.